Wednesday 30 November 2011

SUMMER ALL YEAR ROUND

Hi everyone! This is what I'm wearing today. It's really weird to wear summer clothes, in the middle of winter.! Not becouse it's 1 of december but becouse two weeks ago I followed winter'11 and spring'12 trends and now I'm wearing (and I don't like it at all) summer'11 clothes again. This happend to me for the first time in my life so now I could realise that in fact I've never just follow trents, I've waited impatiently for something new that I'll fall in love with and get it to my closet. Does it ever end? :>





 blouse - Zara
skirt - H&M
 bag - Blanco
shoes - Mango

Hope u like it!
Kisses, Kasia

8 comments:

  1. great gams and punchy purse. i like it!
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this look! The clutch giving some colour is the perfect detail***

    http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not worry about which clothes in my closet are supposed to be spring and which are supposed to be fall. I wear what I want and you should, too!

    This outfit is great! LOVE the skirt, especially paired with that blouse! Cool shoes, too!

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Love a black and white look! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love the outfit dear! the pumps are perfect! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola!! me ecanta tu blog!! y he decidido hacerme seguidora, me gustaria que tu hicieras lo mismo y asi nos vamos comentando los post!!!
    un besito saleem

    ReplyDelete
  7. already following you my dear...i love your blog and style! xo www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pop of color.

    you look great.

    xo

    dawn

    www.sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I really love to read them!<3
If u are following me, please let me know about this and I will definitely follow you back! :)